101 Blogs to Transform Your Life, Volume I
Cory and Kerry have teamed up to write this great resource to change your recovery life. This book is packed with the most current issues facing couples in recovery. Whether you have been in recovery for a few days or several years, this book is easy to read with practical tools and tips that will inspire and stretch you. You can use this for your first 101 days of recovery, read this book with your spouse, or on your own. This book will provide you with new, fresh ideas to move forward in your recovery.
If you are a clinician or lay person, this book will provide tools and resources to better equip you to help your clients. Begin to see addiction and recovery through a different lens with out-of-the-box thinking. You too will be inspired to take your game to the next level, as you cannot take your clients any further than you have been yourself personally or professionally.
This book covers issues of:
- A New Paradigm for Addiction Treatment
- Emotional Addiction
- How Men and Women Lie
- How to Help your Children
- How to know if your Therapist or Group is Healthy
- Male and Female Intimacy Anorexia
- Mistakes to Avoid
- Move from Victim to Victor
- Powerful Devotionals
- Sex Addiction
- Spiritual Addiction
- Traps Men and Women should avoid in Recovery
- The Addiction to Being Offended
- What is Reactive Intimacy Anorexia
- What is The Anorexic Cycle?
- What to do if your Partner does not want help
- Why sex addiction is a Gift?